Regulatory advice 6: How to prepare your access and participation plan - effective practice advice
The aim of this regulatory advice is to support a provider in creating a clear and effective access and participation plan. This advice sets out further information about the ways in which a provider can meet the requirements and expectations set out in Regulatory notice 1.
The guidance applies in respect of applications for the approval of access and participation plans (and related matters) for the academic year starting 2025-26 until it is revoked, varied or replaced.
Most other providers will submit new plans in 2024, which would take effect from the 2025-26 academic year.
- OfS 2023.66
- 7 December 2023
07 December 2023
- The guidance has been updated following feedback from providers.
18 May 2023
- Guidance updated and new annexes published.
29 March 2023
- Note that the outcomes of our consultation on a new approach to regulating equality of opportunity have been published
08 March 2023
- Note about our approach to the submission of access and participation plans in 2023 added
06 October 2022
- Link to our consultation on a new approach to regulating equality of opportunity in English higher education added
Describe your experience of using this website