Get involved as a student
If we’re going to put students at the heart of everything we do, we need you to work with us and share your experiences.
Our student engagement strategy explains why we want you to get involved and what we want to achieve.
You can sign up to our student spotlight email alerts to be kept up-to-date about the latest opportunities.Why get involved? Sign up to student spotlight
Tell us about learning online during the pandemic
We are reviewing digital learning and teaching across English universities and colleges.
As part of this review, we would like to hear from students about their experience of remote learning and how they think it could be improved.Share your views Read our student guide to the call for evidence
Help your university or college tackle inequality
Going into higher education is not as equal and fair as it should be. Some groups of students don't have the same opportunities.
We're working to eliminate these inequalities, and there are plenty of ways students can get involved too.Find out how you can help tackle inequality
Feed back on our new student information website, Discover Uni
Discover Uni is the official, authoritative source of information and guidance on higher education in the UK.
It is designed to support prospective students in deciding whether, where and what to study.
The site is in its public beta stage, so we're welcoming feedback on its content and functionality. Let us know what you think and send us your comments by using the feedback feature at the bottom of any page.Go to Discover Uni
Last updated 14 September 2020 + show all updates
14 September 2020
- Consultation on student protection directions now closed
11 September 2020
- Information about our digital teaching and learning call for evidence added
17 July 2020
- Page updated to reflect the consultation on student protection directions
22 June 2020
- Opportunity to apply to be on our student panel removed
08 June 2020
- Opportunity to apply to be on our student panel added
28 May 2020
- Removed details of the consultation on a new time-limited condition of registration as the response deadline has passed.
04 May 2020
- Link added to new consultation on a new time-limited condition of registration.
03 March 2020
- Removed link to our harassment consultation student workshops as registration for these events has closed
28 February 2020
- Added details of our consultation on admissions
14 February 2020
- Added link to our events page for information about our harassment and sexual misconduct consultation student workshops
13 February 2020
- Added link to sign up to our student spotlight email alerts and link to our page on getting involved as a student
09 January 2020
- The page was updated to include details of the consultation on harassment and sexual misconduct.
Describe your experience of using this website