Consultation on a new approach to regulating equality of opportunity in English higher education
The Office for Students is proposing to take a new approach to the regulation of equality of opportunity in English higher education, including access and participation plans. We would like to hear your views on the proposals presented in this consultation.
As part of this consultation, we are publishing as annexes to the main document:
- the proposed Regulatory notice 1: Access and participation plan guidance
- the proposed template for an access and participation plan and accessible summary
- information about the proposed Equality of Opportunity Risk Register
- fictional examples of meeting OfS expectations.
- OfS 2022.59
- 6 October 2022
Last updated 29 March 2023 + show all updates
29 March 2023
- Added link to the analysis of consultation responses
10 November 2022
- The consultation has been closed.
Describe your experience of using this website