How to complete HESES tables for 2018-19
This event is for providers that are funded by the OfS in 2018-19.
The seminar will include the following topics:
- OfS funding rules and definitions
- How funding is calculated from data
- A step-by-step guide to completing the HESES18 tables
- Data verification timescales and processes.
The event will involve hands-on training in completing your HESES18 data return.
We welcome up to two delegates per provider. Places will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
There is no charge for attending.Find out more information and register
Download training materials
Below are copies of the handouts provided at the seminar together with answer sheets.
- 0 - Agenda
- 1 - HESES18 introduction and funding round
- 2a - HESES18 seminar - Definitions
- 2b - HESES18 seminar- Table definitions quiz
- 2b - HESES18 seminar - Table definitions quiz - answers
- 3a - HESES18 seminar - Table exercises questions
- 3a - HESES18 seminar - Table exercises answers
- 3a - HESES18 seminar - Table exercises answers (health questions)
- 3b - HESES18 seminar - Table exercise blank workbook
- 4 - HESES18 seminar - health
- 5a - HESES18 seminar – submitting the workbook and data verification
- 5b HESES18 seminar - Data verification exercise
- 5b - HESES18A seminar - Data verification answers
- 5c HESES18 seminar - Data verification exercise - University of North Filton comparison tables