This video is for those that are new to completing the Higher Education Students Early Statistics (HESES) data return or those that would like to refresh their basic knowledge.
This video covers:
- how to submit your completed HESES22 workbook
- how the OfS will carry out data verification on your HESES22 return
- how to get your HESES22 submission signed off.
Who should access this video?
- HESES webinars are open to all providers (including further education and sixth form colleges and academies) that are registered or have applied to be registered with the OfS in the Approved (fee cap) category. These providers will be required to return the HESES22 data return in November and December 2022.
- These webinars and videos are for people who will be completing HESES for the first time, or those who need a back-to-basics introduction.
- You do not need previous knowledge of the HESES return, but we recommend that you know about the types of higher education courses at your provider (for example, how and when they are delivered), as well as your provider's data collection systems.
Further questions: If you have any questions about these webinars and videos please email [email protected].