Inside and outside of work, we all have different passions, responsibilities and motivations. And life can change rapidly.
That’s why we’ve designed a benefits package that works for everyone and supports you, whatever's happening in your life, when it's happening.
We call it our Total Reward Framework and it covers both the financial and non-financial benefits of working for us.
We’ll go through it in more detail if you apply, but here are just some of things our people love:
- Learning and development. From dedicated development days to mentoring and shadowing opportunities, we go out of our way to help you grow.
- Holiday allowance. Our holiday entitlement starts at 25 days per year and rises to 30 after five years’ service, plus generous public holiday leave on top of this.
- Maternity/adoption/paternity leave. We help you put family first with occupational maternity pay in excess of statutory, and generous paternity and adoption leave.
- Pension scheme. Your future will be in safe hands with the highly regarded Civil Service pension scheme.
- Flexible working. We do our best to find an arrangement that works for everyone and many of us work flexibly, part-time or in job shares.
- On-site facilities. If you prefer walking, cycling or even running to work, we provide showers and lockers.
And there's more: in addition to our Total Reward Framework you’ll also enjoy other benefits, including free eye tests and flu jabs, and a staff social club who subsidise activities such as theatre trips and days out.
See jobs and apply