The Office for Students has refused the registration application of London Vocational College Limited following a rigorous process of assessment and evaluation.
The application has been refused because the initial conditions of registration, as set out in our regulatory framework, have not been satisfied.
The OfS has decided that London Vocational College Limited does not satisfy the following initial conditions of registration:
- Condition C3 – Student protection plan
- Condition D – Financial viability and sustainability
- Condition E1 – Public interest governance
- Condition E2 – Management and governance.
Further details of the reasons for refusal are set out on our website.
For further information contact Sean Beynon on 0117 905 7676 or [email protected].
- The Office for Students is the independent regulator for higher education in England. Our aim is to ensure that every student, whatever their background, has a fulfilling experience of higher education that enriches their lives and careers.
- Conditions of registration are the primary tool that the OfS uses to regulate individual higher education providers. They are minimum requirements that providers must meet in order to be/stay registered with us, because they demonstrate that the provider is able to offer high quality higher education to students.
- Our conditions are set out in detail in our regulatory framework.