A series of webinars covering key data fields for higher education students in the Individualised Learner Record (ILR).
There are many common misunderstandings in how the higher education data in the Individualised Learner Record (ILR) should be reported and for many further education colleges the use of ILR data by the Office for Students remains a mystery.
This series of six webinars will provide:
- explanations of how the data should be returned
- information on the key ILR fields used by the OfS and how they are used
- best practice and suggestions for systems and processes.
Week three: The course
This webinar looked at the course. It covered:
- definitions of key fields:
- PCFLDCS, PCSLDCS, PCTLDCS
- what we use these for
- what we expect from providers in determining these
- evidence that should be kept
- common issues found
- improving data quality.
Watch the webinar
See the slides
Register for the other webinars in this series
Week four: Student engagement part one
Thursday 13 August 2020, 1130–1300
Week five: Student engagement part two
Wednesday 19 August 2020, 1330–1500
Week six: Fees and financial support
Tuesday 25 August 2020, 1130–1300
If you have any questions about the ILR webinar series, please contact [email protected].
See our privacy notice for OfS Zoom webinars.