Hear from postgraduates
Want to know what studying a postgraduate conversion course in AI and data science is like? Take a look at these case studies to find out the first-hand experiences of students.
University of Liverpool students Orion Assefaw and Shane Glean share their experiences of studying MSc Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. Orion talks about the benefits of the course’s conversion path to support his career goals and Shane explains he chose the course due to the diversity of its content.
- Kyra Davies studies MSc Artificial Intelligence and Data Science at the University of Liverpool and enjoys the challenge of the course.
- Mature student Melanie Denyer used the University of Bradford MSc Applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics course to develop her analytics skills into a career with opportunities to work remotely.
- University of Hull student Miranda Maimela explains how her MSc course in Data Science and AI gave her the opportunity to work in industry with Team GB.
Hear from other students
Why have you chosen to study?
What tips would you give future students?
University helps boost numbers of women enrolling on AI and data science courses
Hear from University of Wolverhampton data science student, Gea, about what inspired her to do the course.
Last updated 26 January 2022 + show all updates
26 January 2022
- Links to two new case studies added
06 December 2021
- Melanie Denyer case study added
Describe your experience of using this website