Of the total amount:. £713 million is for high-cost subjects such as medicine, science, technology, and engineering.
The data science and AI courses developed by these universities will teach skills relevant to a wide range of industries, including medicine, transport, social sciences, biosciences and sports business.
For students with AAB and higher at A-level the students are concentrated in medicine and dentistry disciplines, as are students who enter with International Baccalaureates. ... For all other entry qualifications the highly vocational courses are
Mapping Learn Direct Class System codes to the Joint Academic Coding System classification. Purpose. This document provides the OfS's mapping between the Education and Skills Funding Agency's (ESFA) Learn Direct Class System (LDCS) codes, and the
London. 77,574. 10003270. Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine. Imperial College London. ... Liverpool John Moores University. North West. 1,814,704. 10003958. Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
1. Annex B: Panel reports. Contents. Arts Panel report. 2. Business and Law Panel report. 13. Engineering and Technology Panel report. 23. Humanities Panel report. 31. Medical and Health Sciences Panel report. 42. Natural Sciences Panel report. 56.
how to build greater awareness through open days, for example holding common events for nursing, allied health and medicine.
2009. 1.10%. All students. East Midlands. Subjects allied to medicine. 2009. ... 2010. 1.30%. All students. East Midlands. Subjects allied to medicine. 2010.
Filter results by:
- Funding for providers 17
- General 12
- Promoting equal opportunities 6
- Skills and employment 5
- Student information and data 4
- Student wellbeing and protection 4
- Regulation 2
- Teaching 2
- Protecting student interests 1
Describe your experience of using this website