The EORR details the biggest risks to equality of opportunity that students face in relation to accessing, participating in or progressing from higher education.
We are committed to updating and improving the EORR. As part of gathering feedback on it, we are running focus groups with providers and students.
Provider focus group
Date: Monday 2 October 1030–1200
We also want to hear from practitioners working either directly or indirectly to support equality of opportunity in higher education.
This focus group will explore:
- the greatest risks to equality of opportunity that students experience (across all stages of the student lifecycle)
- who experiences these risks and how they impact a students experience of and engagement in higher education
- why certain students are more likely to experience particular risks, and can be done about it.
Student focus group
Date: Tuesday 3 October 1000–1130
We want to hear from students and understand their experience and opinions of the risk register:
- Have we got the risks right?
- Have we got the student groups that are affected by the risks right?
- How are students affected by the risks, and what could universities do to improve the situation?
We welcome the opinions of individual students, or of student representatives acting on behalf of a student group or body.