UK nationals studying in the EU

This page provides information for UK nationals studying at a university in an EU member state, those on a year abroad as part of a UK higher education course and those on exchanges and mobilities.

Information and advice from government:

You should contact your university or college for advice on how you may be affected by the UK's departure from the EU or with any student visa or immigration-related questions.

Quick links to further information

Last updated 23 March 2021
23 March 2021
Government advice links added
15 March 2021
Updated to reflect latest government guidance
31 January 2020
Content update

Describe your experience of using this website

Improve experience feedback
* *

Thank you for your feedback