The Office for Students’ (OfS’s) national conference on learning gain presented the findings to date from its learning gain programme.
At this event, we explored the outcomes from the pilot projects and National Mixed Methodology Project (NMMLGP). The work from the Higher Education Learning Gain Analysis (HELGA) and the future of the learning gain programme was also discussed.
The breakout sessions were based on the following themes:
- Learning gain and student participation and progression
- Learning gain and the student experience
- Learning gain and student outcomes
- What's next for learning gain?
Download conference materials
Below are presentations given at the conference
- Learning Gain Legacy_Carol Evans PDF 1609Kb
- Learning Gain Legacy_Christina Hughes PDF 362Kb
- Learning Gain pilot project evaluation_Camille Kandiko-Howson PDF 219Kb
- NMMLGP_Sheffield Hallam PDF 163Kb
- SRDC_Learning gain PDF 111Kb
- Student Experience_Stuart Brand PDF 538Kb
- Student Outcome_Bob Gilworth PDF 729Kb
- Student Outcomes_Toni Wright PDF 873Kb
- Student Participation, WP Report_Sally Thomas PDF 570Kb
- Student Participation_Bart Rienties PDF 2359Kb
- Student Participation_Maria Pampaka PDF 1759Kb
- Learning Gain Conference - What Next? PDF 774Kb