Degree apprenticeships - guide for apprentices
What are the benefits?
The benefits of a degree apprenticeship include:
- You won't need to pay tuition fees. You will graduate without any student-fee debt.
- You will earn a living while you learn, and develop your skills
- The knowledge you acquire will be practical and applied.
- You will be well-placed in the job market. You will learn skills that are directly relevant to a particular career, and gain work experience in that area. With degree apprenticeships, your degree will be viewed as the equal of a degree earned through traditional routes into higher education, and will be recognised by other employers.
- Your prospects are good. 30 per cent of senior managers at Rolls Royce started out at the company as apprentices.
Describe your experience of using this website