A series of webinars covering key data fields for higher education students in the Individualised Learner Record (ILR).
There are many common misunderstandings in how the higher education data in the Individualised Learner Record (ILR) should be reported and for many further education colleges the use of ILR data by the Office for Students remains a mystery.
This series of six webinars will provide:
- explanations of how the data should be returned
- information on the key ILR fields used by the OfS and how they are used
- best practice and suggestions for systems and processes.
Week one: Introduction, systems and processes
This webinar introduced the ILR and looked at systems and processes. It covered:
- exceptional guidance for the 2019-20 ILR
- higher education definition
- how we use LARS
- sub-contractual and collaborative provision
- our expectation for data management and its oversight at providers
- questions we may ask through an audit
- good practice for systems and processes.
Watch the webinar
See the slides
If you have any questions about the ILR webinar series, please contact [email protected].
See our privacy notice for OfS Zoom webinars.