FSSG conference, 29 June 2018
Sustainability in the new HE environment: Understanding current and future changes and challenges to the HE business model
The 2018 FSSG conference brought together senior university leaders to find out about our work and discuss the key financial sustainability areas that are shaping future direction of the sector.
In particular the conference explored the findings and recommendations of our three main project areas:
- Understanding income cross-flows: changes and challenges to the HE business model
- How institutions fund and sustain medium-scale research facilities
- Understanding the resourcing of different models for delivering undergraduate teaching (this project was led by the TRAC Development Group).
Conference sessions also included:
- Keynote from Rebecca Endean (Director of Strategy, UK Research and Innovation): Challenges for research sustainability
- Panel discussion with UK higher education funding bodies.
Describe your experience of using this website