The Office for Students (OfS) is undertaking a review of its approach to access and participation plans, student premium funding, and the National Collaborative Outreach Programme.
Please note: This survey closed on Friday 29 June 2018.
The aims of this review are:
- to achieve a significant reduction in the gaps in access, student success and progression over the next five years, shifting from incremental to transformational change; and
- to regulate and fund access and participation in a way that is consistent with the OfS's wider regulatory approach, so that it is outcome-based, risk-based, underpinned by evidence and joined up with other regulatory activities.
CFE Research is undertaking initial research for the Office for Students to inform the development of our strategy towards fair access and participation in higher education.
Anyone is welcome to complete the survey. However, it is primarily aimed at people who:
- develop the fair access and participation strategy for a higher education provider
- write access and participation plans
- lead or participate in the National Collaborative Outreach Programme (NCOP).
Please feel free to send any additional feedback for consideration in the fair access and participation review to [email protected].
We will be consulting further on any proposed changes to OfS processes in late August to early October 2018.