A workshop to hear students' views on our consultation on harassment and sexual misconduct in higher education.
We are running workshops in Manchester, London and Birmingham to gather views from students on our consultation on harassment and sexual misconduct affecting students in higher education.
Your feedback will help to inform what action the Office for Students takes.
The workshop will:
- explain the role of the OfS
- summarise the proposals in our consultation and answer any questions you have about them
- record your responses to key questions from the consultation
- provide you with an opportunity to give additional feedback.
Who should attend?
This workshop is open to any student from any university or college.Register to attend
We are also running student workshops on the following dates and times:
- 1330 - 1630 on Tuesday 18 February in Manchester
- 0930 - 1230 on Wednesday 26 February in Birmingham
- 0930 - 1230 on Wednesday 4 March in London.
Find out more about our consultation on harassment and sexual misconduct in higher education.
If you have any questions about the student events for the consultation, please contact us at [email protected].