Apply to be on our student panel
Our student panel exists to shape, challenge and develop the work of the Office for Students.
It is important that students influence our work and the decisions we take so we can regulate effectively in their interests.
Each year we open up applications to be on our student panel, looking for students and graduates to represent the views of students and make sure that their experiences really shape higher education in England.
The application period for the 2020-21 student panel has now closed. Applicants will find out whether they have been invited to the first round of interviews by Friday 10 July 2020.
Recruitment will open again in 2021 and will be announced through our Student spotlight emails and our social media channels.
About the role
Being on our panel gives you an opportunity to be heard at a national level and develop new skills, confidence and knowledge.
Student panel members will:
- share their experiences
- represent the diversity of students’ perspectives to help shape and challenge our work
- advise on the OfS’s strategic priorities from a student perspective
- advise on policies and projects which are in active development
- support and challenge the OfS on student engagement activity and the delivery of our student engagement strategy.
See our current student panel membership.
Last updated 22 June 2020 + show all updates
22 June 2020
- Page updated as 2020-21 recruitment is now closed.
Describe your experience of using this website