The Unistats website provides official data to help those applying for higher education courses decide what and where to study. It allows users to shortlist and compare information for undergraduate courses across the UK.
Get in touch
If you have a question that’s not answered here, please email us at [email protected].
Unistats is jointly owned by the Office for Students, the Department for the Economy Northern Ireland, the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales and the Scottish Funding Council.
Information about courses
- student views from the National Student Survey (NSS)
- employment outcomes and earnings from the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) survey
- information on professional accreditations, the number of students who continue on the course and entry qualifications held by previous entrants
- links to detailed information on providers’ course pages about course content and delivery, and fees and funding.
Information about providers
- Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) outcomes
- Annual Provider Review judgements or links to the latest quality assessment report
Unistats data is available for reuse either through an Application Programming Interface (API) or as a downloadable dataset. Find out more.
Review of Unistats
In 2015, the UK funding bodies reviewed the Unistats website and made a number of changes.
See more about the Review of Information about learning and teaching, and the student experience
See the report on the Review of the Key Information Set and Unistats