Publications and letters about coronavirus
This briefing note highlights the practical and innovative ways in which universities and colleges are working to support their international students.
This briefing note looks at the practical steps universities and colleges are taking to help students without family support during the pandemic and beyond.
We have written to providers to set out the OfS’s Prevent monitoring requirements during the coronavirus pandemic.
Last updated 21 May 2020 + show all updates
21 May 2020
- Added latest briefing note on supporting international students
14 May 2020
- Added latest briefing note on students without family support
07 May 2020
- Added link to letter on Prevent monitoring requirements during the coronavirus pandemic
06 May 2020
- Added link to letter on implications of the coronavirus pandemic for OfS funding
04 May 2020
- Link added to new consultation on time-limited condition of registration.
30 April 2020
- New briefing note added on student mental health
17 April 2020
- New letter added about a further extension to the moratorium on unconditional offers.
14 April 2020
- Latest update added to the list
03 April 2020
- Latest guidance on teaching quality and standards and letter on extension to the moratorium on unconditional offers added.
02 April 2020
- 'Project monitoring: An update from the Office for Students' - letter added
26 March 2020
- 'Uni Connect programme: An update from the Office for Students' - letter added
Describe your experience of using this website